We are here to provide the highest-quality care we can to your children should the need arise. As always, we welcome the opportunity to care for your children and appreciate your trust in the services we provide.
After-Hours Call Service • 512-552-4950
Please limit after-hour calls to urgent issues and emergencies. If you require emergency assistance, please call 911. If you have an urgent matter that you feel cannot wait until the following business day you may call the after hours number at 512-552-4950 and leave a voicemail including the patient's name, date-of-birth, and chief complaint. The on-call provider will return your call within 20 minutes. If it has been longer than 20 minutes please call back again until a provider returns your call. Please refer to our parent resource center information on the website for answers to common illness questions. A charge of $25 will be applied for after-hours calls that do not lead to an office or emergency department visit; this fee is waived for infants under 2 months of age. For refills, appointment requests, and other non-urgent matters, you may call the office during regular hours.
In the Office
Schedule an appointment at Tiger Clinic Pediatrics by calling 512-858-7474 and at Wimberley Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine by calling 512-847-7700.
- For established patients only, we offer a walk-in clinic, for established patients only, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 8:20 am. Instead of waiting to call our office to make an appointment for your sick child at 8:00 am, you may show up to the office to be seen at 8:00 am. The walk-in clinic is NOT for persistent chronic conditions or well checks. Patients will be seen on a first-come, first-serve basis until 8:20 am. If you arrive after 8:20 am we will gladly schedule you for our next available appointment, which may or may not be on the same day.
Please arrive early.
- Please remember that all insurance companies require that your insurance data be updated prior to each encounter. This usually takes a few minutes. If this is not done, your claim may be denied. We do not want time spent on administrative requirements to limit your time with your health provider.
Schedule same-day appointments for sick visits.
- Appointments are scheduled on a first-available appointment basis.
Patients who arrive on time are seen at their appointment time.
- Patients who have arrived on time will be seen ahead of those who arrive late. If you arrive late, we may need to abbreviate or reschedule your child’s visit.
Call ahead if you are late or unable to make your appointment time.
We will do all that we can to accommodate your child’s appointment and to minimize the need to reschedule your appointment.
Late arrivals (more than 15 minutes after scheduled arrival time) will be offered the next available appointment.
- In these cases, a no-show fee of $75 is charged for well-child exam and medication evaluation appointments only. This fee may or may not be reimbursed by your insurance. While we will do all that is possible to accommodate requests, the first-available appointment may or may not be on the day the appointment was missed.
Well-child exams and medication evaluation appointments cancelled with less than 24 business hours prior to the appointment time will incur a $75 no-show fee.
Appointments for additional children should be made by phone prior to coming to the office.
If you would like another child to be seen, please schedule appointments for both children by phone prior to coming to the office.
How to request refills for your child's medicine.
- If it is a prescription medicine please contact your pharmacy and the pharmacy will send a refill request to your provider or call our office during regular business hours to request the refill.
- For ADHD medication refills a 1 week notification is required for in office pickup and 10 day notification is required for mail delivery.
How to complete a records request to transfer medical records to or from our office.
We must have a signed document authorizing our office to release of any medical information from our office or to receive documents from another office. Please give us 24 hours to complete and send immunization records or camp/school/sports forms. A 30 day period is allotted for transfers of complete medical records from our office.